Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Advice: How to address a curved edge

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 4:15:04 PM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Greg Guarino writes:
Yes, I neglected to mention my limitations. I do not have either a table saw or much of a band saw. Although getting a table saw is on my list, finally. Probably not soon enough for this project, though.

You could do the whole thing in hardwood with a jack plane, a handsaw,
a coping saw and a block plane with a bit of practice.

I could (and might) do the whole thing in hardwood, which would solve the "edge" issue. But whatever the material, there will be motors involved.