Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:15:46 +1100, 2987fr, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Yes, but I've never seen any screws that look at all like Screwfix's
Turbo Gold or Turbo Ultra, they're immediately recognisable. One does
wonder if Screwfix are big enough to demand sort of trade mark rights
over these designs.

Trade marks have nothing to do with the size of the operation except
in the sense that the bigger operations can afford the cost of trademarks.

Nonsense, senile idiot!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.