Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which 'scope?

On Tuesday, 19 February 2019 09:31:27 UTC, Phil Allison wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

Folk who service "audio" are expected to do each of them.

but the fact is it is radio

** Irrelevant to the need.

** Completely irrelevant.

heh, hardly

** Even more childish and asinine.

You really are a prize ****wit.

** As if a bull****ting troll like you would know.

feel free to show us some digital audio that a sane scope can't handle

** Feel free to go **** yourself.

NT = Nutcase TROLL and vile, autistic pig.

FOAD.

I'm not sure what repeating your already debunked points is going to establish, other than that you have no rational argument.

Why don't we skip the childishness and maybe agree on the very basic and frankly obvious points behind this argument:

1. Any sane scope can handle audio frequencies & class D amps. More bandwidth is needed for fm radio receivers. 'Sane' does not include soundcard scopes.

2. Scopes can detect signals & oscillation well above their bandwidth by using a diode as an envelope detector.

There we go, some simple facts we can probably agree on. The rest is time wasted.

NT