Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default The Bench - Finally Done

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 6:36:44 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Be careful what you buy, sliders or the stickum casters!! The sliders don't have the adhesive stickum.

I beg to differ:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...44EB/203672156

Well, I'll concur. As I typed, I used the wrong term.

Seems the stores have sliders and gliders, the gliders being the adhesive pads. I knew there was two similar items and I've made the mistake (when in a rush) of buying sliders, when I wanted adhesive gliders. It was this mistake I was conveying to you.

I've used the term casters before, though, when informing customers of the replacing of their furniture's pads.

Sonny