Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default The Bench - Finally Done

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 2:41:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Paint? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concerning the design. How far are the legs inset under the seat? It looks to me like they are in a fair amount. One foot.

No, 8". That's not so far that someone tilts the bench, besides, her friends butts are, most likely, nicely sized (hubba hubba), not to be a problem.

Now, this bench's legs are a bit too far from the ends - https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

When I, 220 lbs, sit on the end, the other end rises. The seat is 8' long, the legs are 5' apart. I made the legs to fit inside the table's legs. Sometimes you learn from mistakes, as this.

Sonny