Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default replacement front / kitchen doors to house

On 18/02/2019 08:16, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 21:19:45 +0000, Adrian Brentnall
wrote:

Rated only 5.8/10 on Trustpilot - and didn't this 'nospam' person post
exactly the same message in this group not long ago??

... thought so - 2nd Feb, and 26th Jan

Mr Nospam (!) is either rather forgetful... or something of a clueless
spammer!

Looking at;
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.todd-doors.co.uk

there are a few positive reviews, and some negative reviews.

I don't know whether to go with this company or not. The main branch
seems to be in Northholt, which is a long way from Clapham. I am put
off by the negative reviews on trustpilot.

Why not go with a company that not only supplies the door but also fits
them.

From the replies to the negative reviews it appears that this company
don't make the doors, they just buy them in from another manufacturer.