Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default More Project fear nonsense this time from the CBI. So what would they know ?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 17/02/2019 20:46, critcher wrote:
In article ,
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
The same stupid morons that voted them in, voted for Brexit

Are you saying there was anyone more competent to vote for? I wish.

There are independents. I cannot believe that every prospective MP is
a clone of the dishonest, incompetent garbage that get voted in.

Of course there are honest MPs. Sadly, they rarely get to a position of
power. What I find intriguing about Corbyn. Much as I agree he
wouldn't be
a good PM. All those years as a back bencher, but sticking to his
principles. Perhaps that's why so many dislike him.

dont think its so much dislike as fear him.

Correct.

What else could the general public do after reading all the garbage in
the Cons press.

Ther is no conservative press. Ther are only shades of Left.

The Daily Torygraph?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England