Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default The Bench - Finally Done

On 2/17/2019 5:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I used three 8/4 x 8' poplar boards, one of which was twisted as some of
you may recall from my "Is My Planer Set Up Correctly" thread. Probably not
the best choice for first-time planer use but I managed.

Quite a lot of grain for poplar...

The design is essentially 100% my daughter's. I offered her options
(straight legs or angled, flat seat or grooved, location of stretcher,
etc.) The result was based on her choices.

60"L x 14"W x 18"H

Comments, questions and concerns most assuredly welcome.

How did you attach the leg brackets and legs?

That's a cross-grain connection there...