Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Ocasio-Cortez Celebrates "Defeat" Of World's Richest Man's"Worker Exploitation" As Amazon Abandons NY

On 02/16/2019 10:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I'm not a football fan but my tax dollars went to fund a new stadium.

Pima County AZ wanted to build a new baseball stadium to attract a farm
team. Rather than tax permanent residents, they hit upon a scheme to
impose a .50 a day tax on RVs in campgrounds and sock it to the
snowbirds. They missed the part of RVs, almost by definition, being on
wheels and Pima isn't the only county in AZ.

Personally, my RV became a 'mobile home'. I think the property tax is
about $12 a year.