Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Using my new grill

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 17:00:16 -0600, "ChairMan" no
wrote:

Aaron does the same test in another video. I noticed he(Troy) over wrapped
with the paper, ya don't need 2 layers.

I noticed it too. In a prior or post video I think he mentioned to
only wrap one layer of pink butcher paper.

I've tried all but foil and I like the butcher paper results best.It breaths
and in my experience helps make for a better bark. Foil tends to steam the
meat like Ed said.

When the meat goes into a stall, the cheat is how they try to get past
it. A stall could add hours onto the cook (probe tender). In a
competition say. They have a turn in time. It's why they cheat :-)