Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Frustrated DIY person

ARW wrote:
On 16/02/2019 15:22, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
DerbyBorn wrote:
Do you ever go to a public place and wish you could fix something
before it gets worse? Just been to a hospital.

Powered doors that have worn the hinges and the door is rubbing on
the floor.

Press down taps that don't progressively close and dribble from the
top.

"Doors Closing" voice in lifts unclear - surely not a tape
recording! Nursing staff unable to wind up cables tidily.

Yes - I am a sad git who takes a screwdriver on holiday with me and
a spare washer for between the shower head and hose as they usually
leak.

Travelodge on a very hot night. The window only opened slightly,
there were restricting brackets.
Next week took Alan Keys, not one of them would fit.

No air con?

Nope. Do Travelodges have air con?
Gaffer did not like the cost of Travelodges too very much. I made him a LOT
of money. He once booked me a "nice little bed and breakfast". ********, I
sat outside for over an hour waiting for the bitch to arrive. That was the
last time he booked me into a "nice little bed and breakfast".