Posted to uk.d-i-y
mechanic mechanic is offline

Default Finding a desktop PC with minimum bloatware

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 22:30:00 +0000, Paul Welsh wrote:

On 15/02/2019 19:47, Andy Burns wrote:
TimW wrote:

You could always get pcs without an OS

Then you'll be paying over £100 for a genuine Win10 licence to go with
it (and don't get fooled that anything cheaper is is legit).

You mean fooled by Microsoft saying it is legit?

I have bought many cheap Win7 and win10 licences for about £20. I
activate them with Microsoft. I buy them from a company called
softwaregeeks and have been using them for over three years.

https://softwaregeeks.co.uk/product-category/windows-10/

So in what way are they not legit?

If it activates, it's legit. Nice link by the way!