Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Which 'scope?

On 2/15/19 7:32 PM, Terry Schwartz wrote:
My .02 cents....You can never have too much bandwidth. Sooner or later you will need more. Recently got a 300 MHz Tek, old CRT digital dog but I love it. So far I haven't needed 300 MHz but I know I will.

There are a lot of TDS 744As out there for ~$600, which can be converted
to 4-GSa/s, 1-GHz TDS 784As by moving one jumper and desoldering three
0603 caps.

I have a couple, and am very happy with them.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs