Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Ocasio-Cortez Celebrates "Defeat" Of World's Richest Man's"Worker Exploitation" As Amazon Abandons NY

On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 10:36:05 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 9:05:53 AM UTC-5, Home Guy wrote:

I'm getting a good chuckle out of this debacle. Too of the big Democrat
libs, Cuomo and di Blasio, just got a taste of their own stupid ideology.

Actually, I'd say its even more true of Scott Walker & Foxconn. It's
certianly not anything party-specific.

Totally apples and oranges. Foxconn wasn't a real deal to begin with,
they just played Trump to buy some time for China and it didn't fail
because of Republican policy blowing back on them. Foxconn didn't suddenly
discover 18 months later that it costs too much to manufacture displays
in the USA. Amazon was a very real deal and it totally failed
because the libs came out and blew it up. Look at Cortez's victory
statement. It wasn't about the merits of the deal, it was stupid anti-capitalism, communist style lies and rhetoric. Exploitation of workers?