Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default Frustrated DIY person

Do you ever go to a public place and wish you could fix something before it
gets worse? Just been to a hospital.

Powered doors that have worn the hinges and the door is rubbing on the
floor.

Press down taps that don't progressively close and dribble from the top.

"Doors Closing" voice in lifts unclear - surely not a tape recording!

Nursing staff unable to wind up cables tidily.

Yes - I am a sad git who takes a screwdriver on holiday with me and a spare
washer for between the shower head and hose as they usually leak.

In 1981 when I was admitted to hospital with head injuries, the
student nurse would dutifully wake me every four hours and test my
pupil reflexes with a pen torch with a battery that could barely
sustain the dullest orange glow from the filament.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%