Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bodywork

In article ,
wrote:
We pay council tax, as I have already said, which goes into pothole
repairs caused by car and lorry drivers, repairs to road signs that have
been bent by car drivers, speed humps. parking bays, speed limits signs
(waste of money) and a few pots of paint for cycle lanes.

I'd suggest you look at the costs of the cycle 'highways' in London. If
you think all that's involved is a few pots of paint.

--
*Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.