Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_9_] soup[_9_] is offline

Default Bodywork

In article ,
soup wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Wonder if they ignore the highway code as regularly when driving their car?

Like this lot, you mean?

It is oh so easy to bait cyclists. Probably because they know so many are
guilty as charged.

Ah right .

So 'say' something remarkably stupid and incorrect on the web.
When people reply to tell you "erm your making an arse of yourself".
'say' "ah see how all the stupid people reply to me".

Think you should be replying to swildxer (must be a cyclist as doesn't
want to be identified)

Why would I 'aim' my reply at him? You were the one that 'said'
cyclists were easy to bait.

Whose response to cyclists breaking the law is to quote others doing it
too.

That you think that fine says much about you.

Please point out to me where I 'said', or even implied, that it was OK
to break the law.

You do realise I have no direct link with this "swildxer" and our
thought trains are not at all linked?