Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Bodywork

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzZFm7WWkAAbf4c.jpg

I hardly ever do that. The last time was a few
months ago going to this. http://hmfd.com.au/
and thats because the road to it comes of a
major national highway and they have to stop
the traffic in one direction to let the traffic in the
other direction into that road off the highway.

In my 159 I have the DAB radio set so that it turns on when
there are traffic alerts on BBC Humberside, Leeds, Nottingham
and Sheffield. There has NEVER yet been a traffic report that
has mentioned a cyclist causing traffic jams, only cars.

Irrelevant to whether cyclists should be paying
for the modifications to roads for cyclists.