Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default BMW on Motorway??

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 14/02/2019 20:46, Rod Speed wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message

8

The last puncture I had I drove a couple of miles on the M^ roadworks to
avoid stopping on a live lane, its fine as long as you can do at least
50 to keep the tyre up by centripetal forces.

That doesnt happen. The weight of the car
still has the tyre squashed against the road.

That would explain why you can drive for several miles on a motorway with
a flat and only have the tyre shred as you slow down to a stop.

That last is a pig ignorant lie and trivial to prove that by
having someone video the wheel from an adjacent car.