Posted to uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default BMW on Motorway??

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
NY explained :
I've lost count of the number of times that I've been following other
traffic that is all doing under the speed limit, and yet one of them
*still* slams the anchors on dangerously hard when they see a police
car that might be looking for speeding drivers. Many drivers seem to
think that they must brake even if they are nowhere near exceeding the
speed limit.

I think that is likely them braking, because they don't even know what
the speed limit is and suddenly develop a guilty conscience.

You lot are lucky,here in Australia we have just made a law that any
flashing police or emergency vehicles at the side of the road means that
you have to slow to 40 kmph which means that you have to reduce speed
from 110 kmph to 40 kmph suddenly on the highway, it has already caused
accidents.