Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bodywork

On 13/02/2019 23:14, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Steve Walker

In article ,
Â*Â*Â* wrote:
Wonder if they ignore the highway code as regularly when driving
their car?

Like this lot, you mean?

It is oh so easy to bait cyclists. Probably because they know so many
are
guilty as charged.

Definitely. On a typical drive to work, early in the morning, I might
see half a dozen cyclists and of that group, one will be riding
properly, on the road, with lights and maybe even with light coloured
or reflective clothing, while the others will be unlit, wearing dark
clothing, swinging on and off pavements, riding on the wrong side of
the road and ignoring traffic lights that have been red for some time.
I may also see a few cars with one light out, continuing just as the
lights change or speeding a little, but that is out of thousands.

Any of these ****ers have bicycle bells, or other warning device for
pedestrians?

I did meet one a couple of days ago. I was walking from my car to the
office when I heard a faint "ting". I had no idea what it was or where
it had come from, until a voice suggested I move to one side to let the
cyclist behind me past - I was walking along a footpath at the time,
that was definitely not a cycle path!

SteveW