Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Magnetron question

In article ,
says...

Shop for a second hand one of the same age/power range, and swap components.

Sometimes that is the only way to repair items. I do not like built in
items for that reason. Or even fancey (expensive) items to do simple
tasks. I really hate the cars that give you almost no options as to what
you want. Last car had to have leather seats if I wanted a V6 engine.
I hate the leather. Makes me sweat in the summer and cold in the winter
before the heated seats warm up. Had the 'moon roof' no need at all
for that as far as I am concerned.

About 10 years ago I bought a house and the only reasonable place for
the refrigerator is a small opening. That ment I was limiated in the
height and especially the width of a unit I could use unless
modifications to the cabinet were made.