Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default BMW on Motorway??

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 12:27:03 PM UTC, wrote:
Overheard someone talking to someone that was going to supply her a
temporary vehicle. She was very concerned that the car should be at
least a 2.0 as she intends to dive on the motorway.

I assume they offered a beemer, because she said

€œI dont know anything about BMWs I drive a Jaguar.
I dont know if they can be driven on the motorway.€

If she is that stupid she shouldn't be driving on any road.
Perhaps she was trying to be sarky, etc. I mean, she must have
noticed the other carss around her when driving in her Jag.

Not necessarily, many stupid women wouldnt. Some arent
even aware of the brand of the car they drive all the time.