Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Look165 Look165 is offline

Default Magnetron question

In old µwave, the weak point was the capacitor (High voltage one).
The filament is too much large for dying.though is uses a large current
(some A).
A point to be checked is the cooling fan.

technowb a écrit le 12/02/2019 Ã* 22:41Â*:
Hi, I have to replace (in a micorwave oven) a Panasonic magnetron 2M236-M62 which is no longer in production and it's difficult to find in my country.
Some spare parts websites list Panasonic 2M236-M42 as an alternative model, but I am unable to find the datasheets to compare values.

Any advice on where to find those datasheets, or a minimum warranty that they are compatible?

Thank you