Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default which new washing machine-to DIY instead of dumping when it breaks.

Complete bull****

My bottom of the range Indisit is still running fine and its just coming
up for its 7th birthday. Used on average twice a week and it's had zero
repairs.

I could probably buy 4 to 5 machines for the price of Miele. I could
probably buy a new machine for the price of a Meile spare part.

My reason for bottom of range is that I will never use the dozens of
extra bells and whistles that the top of range and more expensive
machine come with.

My Indesit is at least 11 years old. If it goes wrong I buy another. It is
value for money - and Value Engineering.