Charlie Bress

Default HELP!! Ceramic tile

"Meleah Foreman" wrote in message
We just had ceramic tile installed in our kitchen/dining rooms. The tile

is
white with a cream mixture. 2-3 days after installation gray has started
appearing on the corners and sides of a lot of the tiles. I have tried
bleach with steel wool. Nothing seems to work!! Is this the nature of the
tile? Is this what it is supposed to do? Any advice welcome....

Thanks,

Meleah

On the outside chance that what you are seeing is a little bit of grout that
is on top of the tiles, try a little vinegar on a scrubby kind of sponge. I
would not use steel wool for risk of scratching the surface. Tile stores
have better cleaners than vinegar, but I would try the vinegar first and see
if that attacks the film. Do not get too generous with the vinegar in the
grout lines as it will attack those as well.

Charlie