Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default which new washing machine-to DIY instead of dumping when itbreaks.

Miele doesnt come with bells and whistles. It comes with - gasp SHOCK
ABSORBERS. Everty washing machine needs them. Only Miele fit them...

I took apart my previous machine, a cheap Hotpoint, and that had shock
absorbers.

If more modern machines don't have them, as you indicate, and they don't
bounce all over the kitchen then perhaps they don't need them. Most(all)
machines these days have methods of attempting to balance loads for the
spin cycle.