Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default which new washing machine-to DIY instead of dumping when itbreaks.

On 12/02/2019 17:49, misterroy wrote:
Time has arrived for a new washing machine.
Any advice as to which one to get so that it can be fixed when it
starts to age?

Miele
Or accept a 3 year lifespan

Complete bull****

My bottom of the range Indisit is still running fine and its just coming
up for its 7th birthday. Used on average twice a week and it's had zero
repairs.

I could probably buy 4 to 5 machines for the price of Miele. I could
probably buy a new machine for the price of a Meile spare part.

My reason for bottom of range is that I will never use the dozens of
extra bells and whistles that the top of range and more expensive
machine come with.