Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Economy 7 supply wiring question

On 11/02/2019 21:31, Roger Hayter wrote:
ARW wrote:

BTW If you do swap the MCB to a 20A the unfused spurs become branches:-)

Are branches acceptable in the context, with the common cable being
bigger? I don't want one so that is an academic question. Thanks for
the MCB hint, I think I'll get that pending a permanent solution.

They are well within regs even though you have a larger main cable.

Do you have access to the reg book? If so appendix 15 is the one to look
at (and laugh at when you see how badly worded it is).

You might find it on line (the 17th edition was out there due to the
mistakes in the printed edition).

--
Adam