Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Tree removal

On 2/11/2019 10:06 PM, philo wrote:
On 2/9/19 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I was going to hire the guys in the first video, but he is expensive.
I can save 50 bucks if I get one of the guys in the second one.

Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN0bMU3hOzY

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0BLsYR...toplay=1&rel=0

Stole this from another group.

I've done some dumb things in my life but on the two times I've needed a
tree trimmed or removed...hired a pro.

Years ago I had a 75 year old neighbor killed when he was cutting a
partially downed tree which then fell on him.

Next door neighbor nearly killed when a tree fell on her and the house
when she went out to straighten up an inside out umbrella in a wind storm.

I also met a heroine addict whose addiction started from pain killers
used when he was injured working as a tree cutter.