Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Tree removal

On 02/11/2019 07:38 PM, wrote:
I still have some bamboo in my yard from Edison's experiments on the
light bulb filament material. He had the Koreshans growing different
varieties and the one I stole is the "clump" stuff that does not
spread. Unfortunately the Koreshan Park is over run with the stuff
that does. It is still pretty neat stuff. I lined the walls of 2
enclosures in my screen cage with split bamboo, all from the clump
behind my house that I planted 15-20 years ago. (harvested along the
river)

Koreshan itself is pretty neat. I've camped there a couple of times when
I was down in that area. What is it with Koresh and nutters?