Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tree removal

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 21:06:37 -0600, philo wrote:

On 2/9/19 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I was going to hire the guys in the first video, but he is expensive.Â* I
can save 50 bucks if I get one of the guys in the second one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN0bMU3hOzY

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0BLsYR...toplay=1&rel=0

Stole this from another group.

I've done some dumb things in my life but on the two times I've needed a
tree trimmed or removed...hired a pro.

I am certainly not climbing up in a tree or standing on a ladder with
a chain saw but I do feel pretty good on an articulated lift so I can
be above the limb I am cutting and it falls away from the machine. You
still want to take little bites at it. Like my Mexican guy said, you
have to cut it up anyway.