Posted to alt.home.repair
Davej Davej is offline

Default Best kitchen floor surfaces?

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 1:22:49 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 12:44:27 PM UTC-5, Davej wrote:
My house has some sort of modern tongue-in-groove plank-style
wooden floor...[...] Any suggestions?

Suggestions for what? Replacing the wood floor? Or ideas to
prevent the problems you cite, leaving the floor there? If
it was me and the floor was in good condition, I'd just enjoy
it and look at the positives. Like everything, there are
tradeoffs.

Hey, if there is a way to waterproof it I would be interested
to hear. We thought it was a bit odd to have a wooden kitchen
floor and I have had a few puddles that did soak in a bit.