Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com is offline

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'green dream'

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 2:50:06 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 02/09/2019 10:17 PM, wrote:
I am not sure about what happened in the upside down world south of
the equator but we sold the **** out of PCs being used as smart
terminals here in the US. In fact by the early 90s it was getting hard
to find dumb terminals in anything but the places with the simplest
applications with marginally trained workers.

It's been a while since I've seen an ADM-3A or VT100

We had a VT100 lying around until just a few years ago, when our COO went
on a cleaning binge.

We had VT220s and VT320s being used until 1999 for our ERP system, when
they switched to a PC-based application. And we're still using that
1999 software. *sigh*

Cindy Hamilton