Posted to alt.home.repair
devnull devnull is offline

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'greendream'

On 2/10/19 10:35 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

That's what our doctor did. My husband (who really likes the guy and
who consumes what seems like a lot of medical services) is joining
the club. I'm finding a new doctor. I can't remember the last time
I had something that needed anything more than a Physician's Assistant.

Probably 70 % of the ailments could be cured if you could just go to the
drug store and get them without having to see a doctor.

Every year ot two my wife gets a sinus infection. Same medicine every
time. If it was not a perscription required , we could just go to the
store and get the same thing.

Doctors are the required safeguards that prevent the misuse of antibiotics and opioids.
/sarcasm