Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 12V circuit breaker - polarity sensitive?

In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
On 08/02/2019 20:25, Bob Eager wrote:
It was always a real pain jump starting a Mini...

Back in the early 80s I had a Mini. One winter I found that if the
overnight temperature was much below zero it wouldn't start. I found I
didn't have to push it very hard to be able to bump start it - single
handed - and it really mattered to me to make the battery last another 6
months. I needed the money.

I discovered that with my Mini van too. Until one day it was parked on a
steeply camber road, and I couldn't push it away from the kerb between
parked cars. Hence the jacking up one wheel trick. The happy days of yoof.

--
*Never miss a good chance to shut up.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.