Posted to rec.woodworking
Jerry Osage[_2_] Jerry Osage[_2_] is offline

Default unisaw motors

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 19:02:05 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

GMTA! I was tempted to just tell him it would cost more than $20 and
less than $500M. I thought that perhaps he would stop, think, and then
realize what an idiotic question he'd just asked.

Then again I'm wondering just how big the existing OEM motor is that he
can somehow fit a 2½ hp motor in the existing one.

I read that too. You aren't the only one who is confused. Now there are at
least three confused people - the OP, you, and me.
--
Jerry O.