Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default OT - Help with chainsaw.... Plus

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 10:40:12 PM UTC-6, Clare Snyder wrote:

What oilmix are you using, and what fuel?

I use the pre-measured oil (containers) with ethanol free gas, same as I've always used.

I'll get some carb cleaner and see how effective that is. In the meantime, I've ordered a new carb and it should be here tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I'll try a new fuel filter, then a tank vent. All inexpensive parts, so I'll try that hit-or-miss approach.

Sonny