Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tree removal

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 12:48:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I was going to hire the guys in the first video, but he is expensive. I
can save 50 bucks if I get one of the guys in the second one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN0bMU3hOzY

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0BLsYR...toplay=1&rel=0

Stole this from another group.

Most of those just involve taking too big a bite. When the guys took
out a tree for me they cut it up in pieces right up there in the tree.
The guy said he had to cut it up anyway so why take a chance with a
piece too big to handle. Pretty much every piece was cut off and
lowered on a rope. It still went fast and by the time he was working
on the trunk, the rest of it was packed up in his truck and trailer by
the helper.