Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'green dream'

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 12:19:41 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/9/2019 11:50 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I would not have a Windows 10 computer except that Turobo tax quit
running under Windows XP. I do not use the operating system except to
load in programs I want to run. I cold care less about all the things
Win 10 is suppose to do vers XP.

I use TT on line. Have for years. I see no reason to put it on my
computer when the latest is a click away.

I prefer a Ticonderoga #7 but my return is not that complicated these
days. When I had a business I used TT.