Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Northam STAYS - corporate media ****ed-off !!

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 8 Feb 2019 18:50:26 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Virginia Democrat Says Northam Won't Resign Amid Controversy
Fox News Channel 11 WLUK Green Bay - February 2, 2019
--
https://fox11online.com/news/nation-...am-wont-resign.

I wouldn't resign in his shoes. It was 35 years ago. He was 25 years
old. How many times have I said that young people are stupid.

It's also easy to understand how he "changed his statement". The other
day I had to stay at a hotel. I would never stay there again, and if
they cancelled my reservation and I didn't know it, I'd just go to the
next hotel. Tysons Corners has a bunch. They had my credit card and
email address. They don't need to know my phone number. So I gave them
an old phone number for a sim that is no longer in the phone.

I get to the hotel and he asks for all my information again. What a
waste of time. He asks my phone number, and I gave him what I thought
it was. He says: That's not a/the number. I thought it didn't match
the number I gave him the first time. I got all flustered. At one point
he said, "You don't your own number". But it turned out, I'd only given
him 9 numbers and that's why it was no good. I ran when no one was
chasing me.

So too with Northum. When they told him there was a picture, he thought
only of the picture that was taken, and was surprised when they showed h
him another one.

But instead of reading a statement that said he didn't do it, he
should have answereed differently. "At that time, I didn't know that
blackface was considered bad under any circumstances. But I never would
have posed with someone in a Klan outfit. The Klan is disgusting. It
makes me sick. Even if one klansman has never murdered anyone, he's in
an alliance with those who have. And I felt the same way then. I
dont' want their votes. I want nothign to do with them."

I woudn't resign if I were the Att. General either. It was 40 years
ago. He was only 19. Get serious.

If I were the Lt. Gov and I didn't do those things, I wouldn't resign.
Not sure what I'd do if I had done one or both.

Poll: Half Of Virginia Dems Still Approve Of Gov. Northam
The Daily Caller - February 4, 2019
-- https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/04/v...abortion-poll/