Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'greendream'

On 2/8/2019 10:20 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/08/2019 10:39 AM, Frank wrote:
AOC is looney tunes.Â* I don't know why the media gives her any respect.
I will never watch 60 Minutes again after they had her on and made her
appear normal.

She's young, somewhat photogenic, and attracts viewers, either True
Believers or people waiting to laugh at her next brain spasm.

It worked for Trump, not the young, photogenic part of course, but he
was a lot more interesting that Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, Lyin' Ted,
or Huckleberry Hound.

Ever watch 'The Last Hurrah' or read the book? O'Connor wrote it in '56
and it took 60 years to ripen.

Limbaugh called AOC bug eyed the other day. Ain't the the truth?

She is young and attractive but she's like the fitness trainer I knew
that was physically perfect but then she opened her mouth and the whole
image evaporated.