Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT any other Plusnet broadband users having trouble today?

In article ,
Mark wrote:
Thought the general view was that Plusnet was perfect?

Not perfect (nothing is). However PN are one of the best IMHO. I
particularly like the fact that Bob Pullen of PN reads and posts
regularly on usenet.

They tend to push the better service bit. But these posts suggest it is
pretty normal.

I had problems with my BT youview box (Humax). Contacted them via online
chat, and a new free one arrived 4 days later.

Great, but BT comes out consistently poor in ISP reviews.

The larger the number of customers, the more complaints.

--
*I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.