Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default In general, what temperature do you keep your house living areasat during the winter?

On 09/02/2019 02:54, arlen holder wrote:
In general, what temperature do you keep your house living areas at during
the winter?

I was at a friend's house which was set to 54 degrees F (12 C) which is
basically ambient inside temperature for the winter here in California.

He told me that he likes to keep it a bit cool, when I started wondering
what others keep their houses at.

Just by way of a quick survey, what temperature do you normally keep your
living areas at during the active times of the day when people are up and
about?

20C for us.

--
Bod