Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'green dream'

In article ,
says...

Some state laws require a lawyer do a title search. NY was one for
me. You take out title insurance if the lawyer didn't make sure the
title was clear. Sue the lawyer.

I was told by my lawyer that even though they do a title search, if
anything pops up, they are not responsiable for it. You should take out
the title insurance.

What is interisting is that I know a man that does survey of the
property. If he makes a mistake, it is up to him to make it right.

Just shows how how the lawyers protect theirselves, but screw over the
others.