Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Well - done

Nil wrote
Clare Snyder wrote

Here in Waterloo recycling is weekly and garbage every 2 weeks

Huh! Seems backward. Here in my Boston suburb,
garbage is weekly and recycling is every 2 weeks.

Same here.

That works out about right because if I ever come close
to filling the recycle bin, it takes at least two weeks.

I only do that in a big cleanup.

And I'd hate to keep stinky garbage around any
longer than a week, especially in the summer.

I keep anything like that in the fridge until bin day and
its only stuff like the bone in a roast leg of lamb etc and
stuff that has been in the fridge too long and went mouldy.