Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 8U 19" Rack table top cabinet wanted

On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:30:52 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Not quite DIY but lots of technical people on this forum.

I'm looking for a table top 19" cabinet with '8U' of height = 14" (I'm
adding an RA137A L/F converter to my RA17 communications receiver so
need a bigger cabinet) so if anyone has one or knowns of one I'd like to
hear from you

Have you looked at Canford? I managed to get a suitable (larger) rack
from them. They do 600mm depth at 7U and 9U, at a cursory glance.