Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default How to repair a cracked ceramic basin?

Do not use superglue, its useless at that sort of thing. I think the repair
products to some extent work, as do epoxy products, but won't it look a
little erm bodged?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
Following from my tap question, I wonder if there's a way to keep the
basin going for a bit longer. There's currently quite a long crack, but
the basin is on a stand (not a pedestal) so is well supported.
My first thought is to run some thin superglue into the crack and use
epoxy to patch the underneath - any other ideas? Are the ceramic repair
products any good?