Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default A cup of tea

On 05/02/2019 20:32, ARW wrote:
On 05/02/2019 13:29, Tricky Dicky wrote:
A nearby cafe we frequent provides milk and gravy in very similar
jugs. In a senior moment I reached out for a jug without looking and
you guessed it poured gravy in the tea, I cannot recommend the
concoction but it did put a smile on all the waiting staff.

I was told to help myself to tea and coffee when working in a pub kitchen.

It did not take me long to realise that it was a teaspoon of salt I had
put into the coffee.

Some friends and I were at a conference and at the communal meal at
lunchtime, my mate Dave hadn't clocked that the main course and the
desert were already on the buffet table so managed to pour custard over
his ham salad instead of mayo. He said it was quite nice but I've never
been tempted to try it myself.

I swigged some Coke from the bottle and poured peanuts into my hand and
ate them.

I swigged some Coke from the bottle and poured peanuts into my hand and
ate them.

I swigged some Coke from the bottle and poured peanuts into my hand and
ate them

I was sitting in my car outside a music shop, waiting for the time of my
appointment with the owner.

I poured some peanuts into my hand then swigged some Coke from the bottle.

I poured some peanuts into my hand then swigged some Coke from the bottle.

I poured some peanuts into my hand then swigged some Coke from the bottle.

I poured Coke into my hand.....

"Hi Nick. Come on in. Do you want to take your coat off?"
"No, I'm fine as I am, thanks"

Nick