Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Number of mains sockets behind a TV?

Mathew Newton laid this down on his screen :
I was curious what others think/do? Perhaps rather than 'you cant have too
many sockets' it should be more 'you cant have too many socket *locations*'?

Locations are my priority, you cannot beat having at least on outlet
where you need it, so as to minimise on long extension leads. If
multiple outlets are needed in one location, then they will be certain
to be low power needs, so a plug in multi-adaptor is usually fine. Says
he who at a rough count 50 actual outlets or more, scattered round the
house, my two workshops the garage and the garden.